The Charles Kleine Food Pantry is an outreach ministry of First Baptist Church. The pantry was started as a memorial to Charles, who demonstrated the love of Christ in the few short years he knew Christ as his personal Savior, before going home to glory. We are a non-profit organization, designed according to the policies of First Baptist Church.
It is the desire of FBC to reach out to you in a manner that would be pleasing to our Lord Jesus Christ and to Charles. We have non-perishable foods and other non-perishable items available. We ask that you call the church office (248-625-3380) for an appointment, if you are in need of food assistance, or if you would like to donate items to the pantry.
FOOD PANTRY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- For appointments and cancellations, contact the church office at 248.625.3380.
- Multiple failures to show up for your scheduled appointment may lead to restrictions on future appointments.
- Distribution times are available Tuesdays by appointment only.
- One appointment per household can be made every thirty (30) days.
- We cannot make appointments any sooner than the required 30 days.
- The re-sale or exchange in any way of any food or item received from the Food Pantry is strictly prohibited.
- Failure to follow these policies will result in removal from and in loss of the privilege to use the Food Pantry.
- The use of the pantry is a privilege, not a right.
- A client interview form completion is required to become a client of the Food Pantry. Questions regarding you, your family, and household members will be asked in order to know best how to help meet your needs.